Providing Christ-centered community through sports and outdoors activities that connect people to real relationship with God and others.
Looking for information to connect to Real Life Sports – please email email@example.com. We will be looking for more volunteers for our fall sports. Our Fall 2018 Youth Sports registration is now closed. We are no longer able to take any waitlist names. All of our youth leagues are full. Thank you for your interest. We will have additional youth outdoor sports in the Spring of 2019.
Our next youth sports opportunity will be youth wrestling. Registration will open near the end of September, 2018, and practices will begin in October. We will update this page once more information is available.
If you are participating in any Sports or Outdoor activity at Real Life Ministries, please read and sign our Liability Waiver before activity or practice begins.
Players are responsible for the following items:
- For Football – players provide rubber cleats (no metal cleats allowed), shorts, and practice shirt. Feel free to check with our Thrift Store for used cleats! =)
- For Soccer -players provide rubber cleats (no metal cleats allowed), shin guards (covered by socks), shorts, and practice shirt. Feel free to check with our Thrift Store for used cleats! =)
Update on Fall 2018 Youth Sports Schedules:
- Fall Sports Parent Meeting – Sunday, September 9th at 6 pm on “The Fields.”
- Youth Flag Football
- Practices will be on Monday evenings.
- Games will be on Thursday evenings – First game will be Thursday, September 27th
- Youth Soccer
- Practices will on Wednesday evenings
- Games will on Saturday mornings – First game will be Saturday, September 29th